Dine & Discovery at Anantara Al Sahel
This special Desert Islands resort package promises a feast for the senses. Culinary temptations range from a delicious welcome to sumptuous breakfast buffets and a wonderful dinner at your choice of restaurant. Make a reservation at Savannah Grill to indulge in western favourites and African specialties with a view of savannah grasslands. Alternatively visit our sister resort Desert Islands, just 15 minutes away, to dine at Amwaj to enjoy tapas, Arabic tasters and Asian plates with a panoramic sea view. Follow free roaming wildlife with a thrilling safari excursion. Revel in the indulgence of 20% off all spa treatments and a lazy check-out time, as well as the convenience of boat transfers included.
- Two nights’ accommodation in a one or two bedroom villa
- Daily breakfast for two people
- One dinner at either Savannah Grill or Amwaj (food only) for two people per stay
- One Arabian Nature and Wildlife Drive for two people per stay
- One bottle of sparkling wine or date juice and chocolates served in the villa on arrival
- 20% discount on all Anantara Spa treatments throughout stay (excluding packages)
- Late check-out (corresponding with flight times and subject to availability)
- Return boat transfers between the mainland and Sir Bani Yas Island for two people
Now - December 31, 2016
|One Bedroom Villa||Rates start from||AED 2,650|
|One Bedroom Family Villa||Rates start from||AED 3,650|
|Two Bedroom Anantara Pool Villa||Rates start from||AED 5,650|
All rates are subject to a 10% service charge, 6% tourism fee, 4% municipality fee, as well as municipality room fee of AED 15 per room per night for each bedroom.
The rates quoted are per night, subject to seasonal variations and change without notice.
Rate noted above is based on recent currency exchange data. The rate indicated on your confirmation is in the official hotel currency and will be charged at that rate on check out.
Subject to availability, a cancellation policy and children policy. Restricted availability during high demand periods and public holidays.
Minimum two night consecutive stay required.
Emirates ID or passport copy are required for flight bookings.
The above benefits may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or exchanged for any other service or cash.
For more information on applicable tariffs during your desired booking period or to make a reservation, please contact our reservations desk or click on 'Book Now'.